The Aardwolf Vacuum Paver Lifter uses a standard air compressor (minimum 5.2 cfm @ 125 psi) to create vacuum in a line attached to a handle or grip. The user sets the pad on the tiles or stone, creating a tight suction seal, then lifts and sets the stone in place. A Venturi trigger on the handle provides a quick release. The Aardwolf Vacuum Paver Lifter reduces injuries and saves your back, knees, and hands.
- Handling tiles or stone up to 40 kg.
- Quality construction.
- Includes two handles for one man.
- Operates using standard compressors.
- Simple operation by pressing the lever down to pick up a tile, then releasing the lever once the tile is in place.
- Industrial male quick connect.
- The lifter includes: Pad 1: 120 x 220 mm (4.7" x 8.7") = 40 kg (88 lb); Pad 2: 80 x 120 mm (3.1"x4.7") = 12 kg (26 lb).
- Option: Aardwolf provides an option vacuum cup with diameter 150 mm (6") = 40 kg (88 lb) upon request.