The Aardwolf Vacuum Paver Lifter uses a standard air compressor (minimum 5.2 cfm @ 125 psi) to create vacuum in a line attached to a handle or grip. The user sets the pad on the tiles or stone, creating a tight suction seal, then lifts and sets the stone in place. A Venturi trigger on the handle provides a quick release. The Aardwolf Vacuum Paver Lifter reduces injuries and saves your back, knees, and hands.
- Handling tiles or stone up to 40 kg
- Quality construction
- Includes two handles for one man
- Operates using standard compressors
- Simple operation by pressing the lever down to pick up a tile, then releasing the lever once the tile is in place
- Industrial male quick connect
- Optional pad sizes and types are available (sold separately): Standard vacuum pads: Pad 1: 140 x 140 mm (5.5’’x5.5’’) = 40 kg (88 lbs); Pad 2: 100 x 70 mm (4’’x2.7’’) = 5 kg (11 lbs). Optional vacuum cup diameter: 150 mm (6’’)= 40 kg (88 lbs)