The Aardwolf QP Frames are used for internal or external transport of sheet material.
- Sturdy and safe structure, designed to eliminate any risk of slabs tipping over.
- Load bearing surfaces are topped with rubber to prevent scratches and damage to goods being transported.
- It contains two lifting eyes at the top frame for lifting frames on and off trucks with a crane.
- Has four lifting points at the corner of frame base for lifting loaded frames on and off trucks and onto building sites.
- Handles are located at the end of "A" frames.
- Wheels with brakes to ensure safety in operation.
- Four locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom.
- Powder-coated finish ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product.
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side
|Working load limit
Fork End: 1100
Fork Side: 2500