Flexibility, handiness and utility are outstanding features of the Transport Frame Mod TF3050. The storage, preservation and movement of slab materials in bulky sizes from site to site becomes easier than ever with the transport frame. In addition, the perfect combination of a forklift and a transport frame ensures that the transport process is done in the most secure manner.
- Sturdy and safe structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 8 adjustable locking bars
- Ten locking bars per frame mounted in slotted holes on the bottom
- Frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane
- Counter-lever handle with wheels, which allow the frame to be moved manually
- Built-in locking/release wheels
- Turnbuckles enhance capacity to retain materials
- Efficiently used with a crane because of the safety hooks
- Powder-coated finish
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side
|Working load limit