The Transport Frame TF3050 is designed for transporting porcelain slabs and other long, low to medium height slabs. The Transport Frame TF3050 are powder-coated finish (or galvanized finished upon request) to provide a long-lasting structure. They are equipped with locking bars together with ratchet straps to securely hold loads with transporting loads. Loaded frames can be moved around a factory or work site manually by one man. The fully loaded frame can be loaded on and offloaded from trucks by forklift.
- Frames are delivered with bolts pre-installed.
- Frames are easily assembled.
- Sturdy structure, designed to eliminate any risk of the slab tipping over.
- Slabs are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 6 locking bars together with ratchet straps to retain materials.
- The frame features 2 hooking points to be picked up by an overhead crane.
- Two diagonal stays create a very strong, ridged design.
- Built-in forklift receivers on two long sides for lifting by forklift.
- The base and uprights come with replaceable white rubber to prevent marking and scratches.
- Counter-lever handle with wheels, allow the frame to be moved manually even when loaded.
- Counter-lever handle is used to jack uploaded frame and lower support legs when wheels are not required.
- Powder-coated finish, which ensures an aesthetic feature as well as the durability of the product.
Option: Frames can be hot galvanized finished upon request.
Note: Support legs should always be lowered when a loaded frame is being transported on a truck.
|Width of slab storage base area on each side
|Straps with each side
|Working load limit per side
|Total working load limit