It features a 3Hp Motor guided by twelve bearings rolling on two extruded aluminium bars, which ensure the accurate cutting of all types of natural and artificial stone.
One of the distinguishing features of the Aardwolf Site Saw SSM1200 is its cast aluminium machined work table, which is firmly bolted to the water tank. This combination of solid cast table being bolted firmly to the water tank makes the saw very rigid, preventing the frame from twisting when placed on uneven surfaces, ensuring accurate cutting of the work piece.
- A roller conveyor, which makes loading easy and supports the work piece
- Two load-support brackets containing adjustable stops which allow quick, accurate repeat cuts
- Incorporated in the M1200 are wheels and rollers for effortless single-handed loading and transportation of the saw
- Tilting bridge from 90° to 45° to carry out bevel cutting
- Water tank with recycling pump
- Manual depth adjustment of cutting head by hand wheel
- Stainless steel measuring tape fixed to table and conveyor
Note: Saw blade not included